The financial services industry isn’t known for its gender diversity, though many women are thriving in the field.
What inroads have we made as an industry? What roadblocks have we yet to overcome? How do we create a more inclusive culture and how does that progress benefit our businesses and our clients?
Let’s talk about it during our Q&A on Thursday, May 6, at 1 p.m. CT. Leading the discussion are:
– Minna Burns, Vice President, Consumer Marketing and Events at Carson
– Erin Wood, Senior Vice President, Financial Planning and Advanced Solutions at Carson
– Beth Walker, Wealth Advisor at Carson
– Jamie Carroll, Managing Partner, Wealth Advisor at Carson
– Nina O’Neal, Partner and Investment Advisor at Archer Investment Management
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.