Dani has over 17 years of experience in financial services primarily in compliance and operations roles. She started her financial services career with Ameritrade in 1998 and brings a strong background in fixed income, public finance and 529 plans. Dani most recently served as Chief Compliance Officer of an intuitional broker dealer and municipal advisor.
Dani was born and raised in Omaha. She is a graduate of Creighton University and holds her B.A. degree in psychology. She is also a graduate of the College of Saint Mary with a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership.
Dani holds the Series 7, 63, and 79 FINRA securities licenses and is a Series 24 registered principal. In addition she is an arbitrator with FINRA. She maintains an active involvement in the community having served on the board of directors for the Nebraska Gamma Pi Beta Phi Alumna Advisory Committee and Marian High School Alumnae Board. She also serves on the Parish Pastoral Council for St. Cecilia Cathedral.
Dani and her husband Steve have been married since 2004 and they enjoy traveling and updating their home. Their biggest enjoyment is spending time with their 10-year-old daughter, Bridget. When she’s not taking her daughter to dance or soccer, Dani enjoys reading, photography and watching college basketball. Go Jays!
Getting to know Dani
- Best piece of financial advice Dani received – Buy low and sell high.
- Favorite quote “Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! You’ve got to LIVE, LIVE, LIVE!” – Auntie Mame 1958
- Favorite book – A Prayer for Owen Meany – John Irving
- Favorite movie or TV show – Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell
- What motivates Dani – Developing others and watching them succeed.
- Favorite holiday – March Madness – Christmas
- something on Dani’s bucket list – Travel to Paris and visit the Louvre Museum