Talent Acquisition Lead
As the Talent Acquisition Lead, JoDee adds value by identifying and hiring the individuals who will help lead the company forward and who will help create a culture where everyone can succeed. Her passion for attracting great people with diverse backgrounds provides a great experience for our clients and stakeholders.
JoDee is a graduate of the University of Nebraska – Lincoln with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Finance. JoDee has been in various Talent Acquisition roles since 2009 and has a passion for connecting with various individuals to find the best candidates for a position.
JoDee is originally from Nebraska and is happy to call the Midwest home. She and her husband Adam have three children, William, Henry, and Mary and a Scottish Terrier Olive. When not chasing her kids and their activities around, JoDee volunteers for several organizations and loves to watch college football, cook, read, and spend time with family and friends.
Getting to know JoDee
- What’s your favorite food: Cheeseburgers
- Favorite quote: “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.” Dodinsky
- If I could meet anyone, past or present, it would be…: Martin Luther King Jr
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- Name something on your bucket list: Visiting all 50 states, so close with 47 states already visited
- Place you’d most like to visit: All over Europe