Mandi received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Nebraska- Omaha and is a Creighton University School of Law graduate where she received her Juris Doctorate. While at Creighton, Mandi earned several awards for her legal writing, including winning both the Regional and the National Best Brief at the International Trademark Association moot court competition in Houston and Washington D.C. respectively.
Prior to joining the team, Mandi worked a variety of legal jobs, most recently working for a small firm in Omaha working on small business contract transactions and litigation where she was in charge of developing the legal strategy and framework for each new case.
Coming from an Air Force family, Mandi lived all over the United States before landing in Fremont, Nebraska where she grew up and graduated high school. She and her husband have two young boys Brooks and August who call Nebraska home. Mandi enjoys all things outdoors (hiking, swimming, skiing, you name it!), flying with her husband, and experiencing the world with her family.
Getting to know Mandi
- Favorite food – Changes on weekly basis but her consistent top three are sushi, pizza, and hot wings
- Favorite book – not really a book – but her favorite text is the U.S. Constitution.
- Favorite movie or TV show – This is Us
- What motivates Mandi – her children
- Favorite holiday – Halloween (the pumpkin patch, bon fires, all things fall!)
- Something on Mandi’s bucket list – attend the Kentucky Derby
- Place Mandi would most like to visit – Africa
- Biggest accomplishment – Graduating law school and passing the bar exam while working, pregnant, and raising a toddler.