Director of Operations
Matt has spent the last 10 years in the technology and financial services industry and has held several roles in management including trading, implementations, service and most recently, the Director of Technology. Matt focuses on working with advisors to implement new technology and operational efficiencies into their daily practices. He feels his greatest accomplishments are when he can support his advisors and staff members in reaching their goals, no matter how big or small. Matt received his Bachelor’s degree from Bellevue University.
When away from the office, Matt enjoys spending time with his wife Janae and two dogs. On a typical Saturday you will find Matt in the garage working on old cars or out back with the BBQ. When Matt and Janae are not entertaining guests, they can be found traveling to the mountains of Colorado or taking a weekend trip to their favorite restaurant in New York City.
Getting to know Matt
- What’s your favorite food: BBQ
- If Matt could meet anyone, past or present, it would be… Albert Einstein
- Favorite book: A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- Favorite movie or TV show: The Office
- Favorite holiday – 4th of July
- Place Matt would most like to visit – Iceland