Web & Graphic
As Web & Graphic Designer, Jessica creates strategically designed websites and branding to grow Carson Group Partner firms. Just as Carson Group aims to make the complex simple, Jessica creates designs that quickly convey big ideas in simple terms. This ensures that information is easily accessible and quickly understandable to all partner firm’s clients.
After graduating summa cum laude from Indiana State University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Jessica began her career in the publishing industry, designing websites for clients in the heavy machinery business She also spent several years as a freelance designer, developing a diverse portfolio that included branding, website development, and logo design.
Outside of work, you can find Jessica spending time with her husband, Lyle, and goldendoodle, Ollie. She loves to water ski, paint, and chat with family and friends over a hot cup of tea.
Getting to know Jessica
- What’s your favorite food Dill Pickles & Apples (not together!)
- Favorite quote “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Ghandi
- If I could meet anyone, past or present, it would be… Martin Luther King Jr
- Hidden talent/skills I pole vaulted for 10 years, so I can “fly” a bit
- Favorite movie or TV show New Girl
- Place you’d most like to visit The Swiss Alps