Dedicated Coaching to Help Optimize Your Firm
Get Ready to Focus on Growth in Every Area of Your Business and Receive the Accountability and Encouragement You Need
Over 12,000 advisors have gone through the Carson Coaching program since it began in 1993. Our Coaching community is filled with advisors who got focused, re-energized and back on track through the relationships they built with their coach and the community at large.
Carson Coaching Members Grow
than the industry average over a two-year period
What is the
When you become a Coaching member, you’ll be assigned a business coach who will function as your guide, accountability partner and think tank from that point on to walk with you through any uncertainty and celebrate your successes. You’ll get:
Regular Email Communication
Whether you’re looking for advice with a particularly difficult client, or how you should communicate during a sudden market drop – or you just need a pep talk – your coach is available via email for all those unforeseen items that come up between your monthly calls.
Monthly One-on-One Coaching Calls
You and your coach will discuss
- Recent Victories or Challenges You’ve Seen
- Areas You Want Help to Improve
- Metrics You Want to Hit as You Grow
- Updates On Your Key Initiatives
- And Anything Else You Want to Discuss.
They’ll help you think through every area of your firm: marketing, investing, client communications, budgeting, hiring, and much more.
Blueprint Your Life
Growing your firm starts with mapping out your business – and your life.
We created the Blueprinting Guide to help you uncover your why – both personally and professionally. Your coach will use your personalized blueprint to help you learn to live your life by design, not default.
Get started by completing the six exercises in the guide, including:
- Identifying your values
- Discovering your purpose
- Developing your mission statement, and much more!
Does It Really Work?
While we don’t guarantee any results with our program, we can tell you this: Coaching members typically see their firms grow 2.5 times faster than the industry average over a two-year period. Since we started the program in 1993, we have helped over 12,000 advisors grow and improve their firms.
According to Registered Rep Magazine, twenty-percent of the nation’s top 100 independent advisors can trace their roots to our community.
Our coaches typically have decades of experience in the financial industry. They know what works and what doesn’t. They’ve helped advisors across the country make small tweaks that have big impacts and completely overhaul areas of the business to streamline their processes, gain wisdom and clarity around big decisions and have a steady voice as they navigate big changes.
- Principal Consultant, Catalyst Partners – 10 years
- Director of Practice Management and Sales Development, H&R Block – 7 years
- Executive MBA from Henry W. Bloch School of Business, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Bachelor’s in Journalism from Kansas State
- Executive Business Coach at Carson since 2006
- Director, CFP® Board of Standards – 7 years
- Director, Student Service Center at College for Financial Planning – 4 years
- MBA from University of South Dakota
- Bachelor’s in Economics from University of South Dakota
- Executive Business Coach at Carson since 2016
- Practice Management Consultant – 11 Years
Financial Advisor – 8 Years
- Bachelor’s in Finance from Boston University
Interested in Learning More about our coaching? Let’s TALK!
How Much Does
Your coaching level is based on a number of factors. Your needs, the level of depth you want to achieve and your availability for meetings are all taken into account as we build a schedule and cadence that will work best for you. On average, the basic coaching package, with a monthly call and regular email communication with your coach, is currently about $700 per month.