Happy New Year and welcome to the very first Facts vs Feelings episode of 2024!
In this episode, Ryan Detrick, Chief Market Strategist at Carson Group & Sonu Varghese, VP, Global Macro Strategist at Carson Group analyze market trends and the outlook for 2024. They discuss the recent market rally, the role of inflation and the Federal Reserve, and the potential for continued growth, especially in small and mid-cap stocks. They explore economic cycle indicators, the impact of inflation and rate cuts, and the unpredictability of market returns. Forecasts for the S&P 500 are debated, with a focus on the likelihood of higher gains despite the challenges of accurate predictions.
Ryan and Sonu discuss:
- Market trends and potential outlook for 2024
- Factors contributing to the recent market rally
- Performance of small and mid-cap stocks
- The significance of small-cap industries
- Early versus late economic cycle indicators
- Impact of inflation and rate cuts on market performance
- Forecasts for the S&P 500 for 2024
- Likelihood of positive returns in the market
- The importance of understanding odds and adjusting investment strategies
- And more!
- Any questions about the show? Send it to us! We’d love to hear from you! email@example.com
Connect with Ryan Detrick:
Connect with Sonu Varghese: