As Operations Manager, Solomon acts as a resource and a main contact for Carson Group Partners. He is honored to be able to use his experience and knowledge to help others.
Solomon joined Carson Group in January of 2018. He has been in financial services since 2013; having worked for two of the top five brokerage firms in the United States. There, his focus was on customer service, operations and trading. No matter the position held, he quickly became a solid resource for those around him. Solomon’s natural curiosity to learn and understand as much as possible led him to excel professionally and improve business processes. He shares this knowledge with all colleagues and clients. Solomon holds FINRA licenses: Series 7 and 66.
Solomon is originally from Central Illinois and the Chicagoland area. His family moved to Omaha just before High School. Solomon received a dual Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking from University of Nebraska- Omaha.
When not working Solomon, his wife, Rebecca, and their daughter, Emma enjoy spending time together playing games, taking walks with their dog, and watching movies! Solomon is passionate about creating adventurous family memories and enjoys travel whenever possible!
Getting to know Solomon
· If Solomon could meet anyone, past or present, it would be… Elon Musk
· Favorite Meal… Shrimp fettuccine Alfredo
· Best piece of financial advice Solomon received… Invest early and often
· What motivates Solomon?… Doing better than he did yesterday
· Favorite holiday… Christmas. Having all his family together makes the holiday.