What do you think the future will look like?
Embark on a cosmic journey with us where hope, curiosity, and daring moonshots shape a future of collaboration and exploration.
In this episode, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions, and Ana Trujillo Limón, Director, Coaching and Advisor Content, speak with Anousheh Ansari, Astronaut, Tech Entrepreneur, Engineer, & CEO of the XPRIZE Foundation, about the significance of curiosity and openness to new experiences, especially for those in search of their passions.
Anousheh shares her love for science fiction and her vision of a future focused on collaboration and exploration. She emphasizes overcoming fear and making decisions based on hope and optimism while also discussing the importance of a supportive team in entrepreneurship and taking big risks for significant progress.
- What she wants to see from the future
- How to get your spark of curiosity back
- Recognizing passions through curiosity and new experiences
- Why she believes there is life beyond planet Earth
- The top things she wants listeners to take away from her talk at Excel today
- Viewing hope as a decision framework in order to make decisions from hope, not fear
- How seeing the Earth from outer space gave her a different perspective on life
- Why we won’t make progress if we don’t take big leaps
- And more
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Discovery of Popcorn
- TED Radio Hour
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
- Crazy Loco Love: A Memoir by Victor Villasenor
- My Dream Of Stars by Anousheh Ansari
Connect with Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Anousheh Ansari:
About our Guest:
Anousheh Ansari is CEO of the XPRIZE Foundation, the world’s leader in designing and operating incentive competitions to solve humanity’s grand challenges. She captured headlines around the world when she embarked upon an 11-day space expedition, accomplishing her childhood dream of becoming the first female private space explorer, first astronaut of Iranian descent, first Muslim woman in space, and fourth private explorer to visit space. Ansari serves on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Future Council and has received numerous honors, including the WEF Young Global Leader, Ellis Island Medal of Honor, and STEM Leadership Hall of Fame, among others. She published her memoir, My Dream of Stars, to share her life story as inspiration for young women around the world.
Send us your questions, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
This episode of Framework was pre-recorded. At the time of recording, Jamie Hopkins was affiliated with CWM, LLC. Jamie Hopkins is not currently registered with or affiliated with CWM, LLC.
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.