Now that the stock market has reached its all-time high, what can we expect?
Which ways can the latest economic indicators and international markets affect us?
In this episode, Ryan Detrick, Chief Market Strategist at Carson Group & Sonu Varghese, VP, Global Macro Strategist at Carson Group, dive into the stock market’s recent all-time highs and their implications for investors. They also cover the importance of manufacturing and high-tech industries for the economy. Additionally, they examine global economic factors, including China’s influence on markets and the comparative strengths of the US economy.
Ryan and Sonu discuss:
- Historical data on all-time highs, patterns of all-time highs over the years, and the likelihood of continued all-time highs
- Analysis of the increase in consumer confidence
- An analysis of retail sales
- The importance of manufacturing for the economy, including high-paying jobs and the impact on supply chains
- The positive trends in high-tech production and its impact on the economy
- The impact of Taiwan Semiconductor’s growth on the semiconductor market and its implications for investors
- The impact of geopolitical tensions on the stock markets, particularly in Taiwan and China
- The impact of China’s economic slowdown on global markets
- A Comparison of the growth rates of the US and China economies
- The potential momentum in small and mid-cap stocks and the significance of GDP growth
- And more!
- Any questions about the show? Send it to us! We’d love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Ryan Detrick:
Connect with Sonu Varghese: