With the recent inflation data, can we say that the Fed has stopped raising rates?
How will this affect the economy if this is to happen? What’s next for the stock market for the remainder of the year?
In this episode, Ryan Detrick, Chief Market Strategist at Carson Group & Sonu Varghese, VP, Global Macro Strategist at Carson Group dive into inflation, the Federal Reserve, and the stock market. They explore the recent inflation data and its implications for the Fed. Additionally, they touch on the potential catalysts for a year-end market rally and the current state of credit spreads in the market.
Ryan and Sonu discuss:
- The inflation data and how it confirms the belief that the Fed is done with rate hikes
- The positive impact of lower inflation on small cap stocks
- Why small caps and midcaps are performing well due to expectations of lower interest rates
- A potential year-end rally
- How rising interest rates negatively affected stocks
- The potential positive effects of lower interest rates on mortgage rates and housing activity
- Optimism about opportunities in the market
- And more!
- Any questions about the show? Send it to us! We’d love to hear from you! email@example.com
Connect with Ryan Detrick:
Connect with Sonu Varghese: