What’s new in the mergers and acquisitions space?
In this episode, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions at Carson, speaks with Gregg Johnson, National Sales Director, and Michael Belluomini, Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions. Together, they explore the intricate world of mergers and acquisitions, sharing profound insights into the unmatched advantages of partnering with Carson.
Listen in as this trio talk’s about the changing landscape of M&A, the sophistication of buyers, the flexibility of Carson’s offerings, and touch on misconceptions about Carson’s investment platform. As they delve into the factors that can skyrocket a firm’s value and the obstacles that can hold back growth, Gregg and Michael emphasize the vital importance of understanding your own priorities as either a seller or a buyer.
Gregg and Michael discuss:
- The key drivers behind the surge of M&A activity in the wealth management industry
- What critical factors to take into account when evaluating potential partners for M&A ventures
- What challenges advisors face in building a platform at scale, and how can partnering with a firm like Carson help overcome them
- The emotional dimension of selling a business and insights into the intricate dynamics involved
- Why it’s important to establish mandatory points of alignment prior to entering the market
- The opportunities available for advisors to capitalize on in the increasing number of transactions in the industry
- Why partnering with the right firm is crucial for acquiring talent, unique offerings, or growing a business
- Insights into the projected magnitude of capital movement within the wealth management industry over the next two decades
- And more
- Carson Group’s Valuation Calculator
- Tested in the Trenches by Ron Carson
- Proven in the Trenches by Ron Carson
- Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Find Your Freedom by Jamie Hopkins
Connect with Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Gregg Johnson:
Connect with Michael Belluomini:
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.