From the stock market hitting all-time highs to new tax bills, positive economic indicators, and even the Super Bowl, there’s a lot to keep track of when it comes to finance and investing this week!
In this episode, Ryan Detrick, Chief Market Strategist at Carson Group & Sonu Varghese, VP, Global Macro Strategist at Carson Group, provide an in-depth analysis of current economic indicators, including jobs, productivity, and consumer confidence. They also touch on the potential for a stock market breather in February amidst election buzz. Additionally, they examine a new tax bill that could inject more money into the economy and give the stock market a boost.
Ryan and Sonu discuss:
- The stock market hitting all-time highs, historical February performance, and potential market consolidation
- A bipartisan tax bill moving through Congress and its potential impact on business and individual finances
- An analysis of the Super Bowl indicator and its historical correlation with stock market performance
- The Fed’s approach to potential rate cuts and market expectations
- A comparison of income-driven and credit-driven economic cycles and their impacts on the economy
- An analysis of the strong job market report and consumer confidence data
- The importance of productivity in driving positive economic outcomes
- And more!
- Any questions about the show? Send it to us! We’d love to hear from you! email@example.com
Connect with Ryan Detrick:
Connect with Sonu Varghese: