The journey from artist to financial advisor may seem like an unconventional path.
However, it’s often these unique life trajectories that bring fresh perspectives to the world of financial advisory.
In this episode, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions, and Ana Trujillo Limón, Director, Coaching and Advisor Content, speak with Robyn Crane, CFP®, Author and Keynote Speaker – “Helping Financial Professionals Make More Money & Help More People.”
They chat about Robyn’s inspiring journey from singer-songwriter to financial advisor. They also explore the power of influence, the need for more women in finance, effective messaging and marketing techniques, and the importance of making a positive impact in the world.
- The importance of making more money to have a greater impact in the financial services industry
- How she transitioned from being a singer-songwriter to becoming a financial advisor and helping people grow their money
- Her journey as a coach, initially feeling like an imposter but gaining confidence through helping successful clients achieve their goals
- The importance of messaging in driving behaviors and attracting clients
- The outdated marketing techniques still being taught and the slow progress in creating equity and inclusivity in the industry
- The importance of helping high net worth individuals to bring about positive change in the world
- And more!
- Podcast: Growing Your Financial Business…The Woman’s Way
- Make More Money Help More People by Robyn Crane
Connect with Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Robyn Crane:
About our Guest:
Robyn Crane is passionate about helping financial advisors grow their practices efficiently without using outdated prospecting strategies or just relying on referrals. Robyn feels most fulfilled when coaching her clients, hosting her podcast, “Growing Your Financial Business…The Woman’s Way,” and keynoting at conferences.Robyn was an advisor for 10 years (and still a CFP®) and can hardly believe that the same ridiculous, archaic marketing and sales strategies are still being taught today.Now, she runs a 7-figure business laser-focused on helping financial advisors get qualified prospects without working longer or harder, paying for marketing, or having to meet face-to-face.
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.